This program was created by “Praxis”, but he wishes to keep is information private, so we will respect that.
If you open Steam normally, the game will not be in your library. You need to open Steam Praxis Adder and click the “Open Steam” button. The Added Games list are saved so you won’t need to add the game again.
Once you add a game to your library, you can’t log in on another computer and keep the game. You will need to reinstall Steam Praxis Adder and add the game again.
If someone visits your profile and goes in your games section, they wont be able to see the games that are added with Steam Praxis Adder.
You will be able to play multiplayer and with friends. Your friends will see your status as playing the game.
The game is the exact same way as if you had bought it, except that the game wont be tied to your account, but rather to your local library.
You can’t get banned from this, and it is completely undetected from Steam or the owner of the game. Steam Praxis Adder simply emulates a user using Steam Family Share to share the games with you.
Steam Adder brings you tons of cool
games to play.
⚠️ INJECTOR WILL NOT WORK IF YOUR WINDOWS DEFENDER IS ON! YOU NEED TO DISABLE IT! ⚠️
⚠️ HOW TO DISABLE WINDOWS DEFENDER 👉 https://www.wikihow.com/Turn-Off-Windows-Defender-in-Windows-10 ⚠️
IF INJECTOR DOES NOT APPEAR ON DESKTOP, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS FIX AND PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED.
You can add almost any game to your steam library!
- Make sure you exit Steam first
- Open the program and click “Open Steam directory”. Now you will need to select your Steam directory, normally it is in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam”, but it may vary if you changed the location when you installed it.
- Now you will need to find the ID of the game you want to add to your library. Simply find the Steam page for the game, and in the link you will see some numbers right before the name of the game, those numbers are the ID.
- When you have entered the ID, click “Add Game”. Then the game should appear under “Added Games”.
- Now what you need to do is click “Add Games to library”. This may take some time, depending on your harddrive speed.
- Now all that’s left to do is to click “Open Steam”.
Just Steam compatible.
I am not encouraging modding or cheating in this video. It is purely for educational purposes only. to companies including but not limited to Daybreak, Activation, Rockstar, and Devolver Digital this is a copyright disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.